Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
+1.
Verified checksums.
Built from source, deployed a single node cluster and ran a couple of
examples with no issues.

The src tar does contain a bunch of extra "pom.versionsBackup" files, but I
don't think that should affect the release.

Thanks
- Sid