Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble

Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Hi,

I have one query regarding dynamic zookeeper cluster reconfiguration.
I will be using zookeeper 3.5.0 as server, but I have an application
which uses zookeeper-3.4.5 client library API. Upgrading zookeeper client
version is bit difficult in my environment due to other dependencies.
Will 3.4.5 client work fine with 3.5.0 server during cluster reconfiguration
Or I must use 3.5.0 client in this case?

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak