HBase >> mail # user >> HBase, CDH3U2, EC2

Re: HBase, CDH3U2, EC2
Our initial implementation was based a lot on
http://hstack.org/hstack-automated-deployment-using-puppet/.  However,
since then we have made many customizations and moved the whole
configuration stack to fabric.  We've been planning a blog post on this,
but we haven't gotten around to writing one yet.  Using puppet for
everything wasn't bad, but we didn't like the way it was evolving as more
and more different clusters were added to our fleet.