HBase, mail # user - HBase and Consistency in CAP

Re: HBase and Consistency in CAP
Mohit Anchlia 2011-12-02, 21:48
Thanks. I am having just bit of conflict in understanding how is
random node failure different than network partition? In both cases
there is an impact clearly visible to the user (time it takes to
failover and replay logs)?