Avro >> mail # dev >> Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM

+
Doug Cutting 2010-05-31, 20:44
+
Bruce Mitchener 2010-06-01, 06:37
Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM
And one other thing ... gmcdonald asked that if people can use their Apache
usernames when creating Confluence accounts, that would be helpful.

 - Bruce

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Bruce Mitchener
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I'm dealing with this with gmcdonald again now that cutting has clarified
> things.
>
> For everyone that wants access, please email me your confluence username
> and I'll put together a single list and add it to INFRA-2733 (rather than
> everyone updating that ticket with a single username).
>
> If you don't have a confluence account already, you can create one here:
>
>      https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action
>
> I will put the list of usernames on the ticket in about 24 hours.
>
>  - Bruce
>

> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:44 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> This is the topic of:

>> I may have stalled things a bit, misunderstanding which uses of Confluence
>> were in doubt at the ASF.
>>
>> Doug

+
Scott Carey 2010-06-01, 06:49