Avro >> mail # dev >> Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM

Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM
And one other thing ... gmcdonald asked that if people can use their Apache
usernames when creating Confluence accounts, that would be helpful.

 - Bruce