Avro, mail # dev - Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM

Re: What is the status of moving from MoinMoin to Confluence? EOM
Bruce Mitchener 2010-06-01, 06:39
And one other thing ... gmcdonald asked that if people can use their Apache
usernames when creating Confluence accounts, that would be helpful.

 - Bruce