Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya

Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
I get:

Accumulo is not properly configured.

Try running $ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/bootstrap_config.sh and then editing
$ACCUMULO_HOME/conf/accumulo-env.sh

My guess is that the conf directory needs to be semi populated with at
least the accumulo-env.sh?