HBase, mail # dev - Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?

+
Stack 2013-03-29, 20:42
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-29, 20:48
+
Jesse Yates 2013-03-29, 20:50
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-03-29, 20:51
+
Dave Wang 2013-03-29, 20:52
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-03-29, 20:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-29, 20:56
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-03-29, 21:09
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-29, 21:05
Re: Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?
lars hofhansl 2013-03-30, 02:54
+1

Should we call it "beta" as some things are known not to work?

-- Lars