HBase, mail # dev - Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?

Re: Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?
lars hofhansl 2013-03-30, 02:54
+1

Should we call it "beta" as some things are known not to work?

-- Lars

________________________________
 From: Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: HBase Dev List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 1:42 PM
Subject: Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?

Things basically work.   I was going to put an RC for folks to poke at,
perhaps this weekend or at least early next week.

St.Ack

P.S. Remember, 0.95.0 releases are "development releases".  They are rough,
not-for-production, lacking polish and testing, with no guaranteed upgrade
path between 0.95.x to 0.95.y.  We are putting them out so we get feedback
on the branch that will eventually become 0.96, our next stable offering.