 From: Adrian Suarez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 4:23 PM
Subject: Getting the configuration object for a MapReduce job from the DataNode

What's the best way to get the configuration object for a job, assuming
that I only know the job ID? I remember seeing some method or constructor
that creates a configuration object from an XML file, and I know that the
job's configuration file gets saved in the logs directory, but I'm
wondering if there is a more correct way of doing this that doesn't involve
assuming the existence of an XML file with a particular name.