HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above

+
James Taylor 2013-02-25, 17:35
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-25, 22:09
+
Rita 2013-02-26, 12:49
+
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 17:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-26, 17:59
+
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 22:11
+
Graeme Wallace 2013-02-26, 18:02
+
Stack 2013-02-26, 19:17
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-02-26, 21:08
+
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 22:22
Re: Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above
Sweet.
St.Ack