Hadoop >> mail # general >> Apache Hadoop Hackathons: 5/11 and 5/18 in SF and Palo Alto

+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-05-06, 19:03
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-05-07, 00:46
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2011-05-07, 00:55
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-05-07, 03:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-07, 04:51
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-05-07, 06:19
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-05-08, 17:53
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-05-08, 18:43
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-05-09, 21:36
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-11, 00:57
+
Tom White 2011-05-11, 03:34
+
Devaraj Das 2011-05-11, 04:50
Re: Apache Hadoop Hackathons: 5/11 and 5/18 in SF and Palo Alto
I am getting the final metrics patch HDFS-1117 in. Also here is the list
Jitendra had compiled about some of the HDFS patches flagged as not in
trunk:
HDFS-1020  - Yes, incorporated into 1201
HDFS-1022  - NA for trunk
HDFS-1136  - Yes, Fixed in hdfs-1178
HDFS-1153  - NO
HDFS-1158  - YES/NO, This issue is covered by HDFS-1161. Filed separate
issues for the suggested enhancements. by Eli.
HDFS-1313  - YES, It was backport of HDFS-481.
HDFS-495   - NA for trunk
HDFS-6599  - Is it HADOOP-6599? HADOOP-6599 is committed in common trunk.
HDFS-740   - This redirects to HADOOP-6344, which is committed to trunk.

+
James Warren 2011-05-12, 04:16
+
Sanjay Radia 2011-05-12, 01:04