Pig, mail # user - Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Bill Graham!

Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Bill Graham!
Bill Graham 2012-04-06, 14:36
Thanks! I'm excited about what we're building and glad to be a part of it.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Welcome on board Bill, and congratulations!
> Great to see the community growing.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Gianmarco
>

> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 08:41, Benjamin Juhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Much thanks to Bill and all contributors.
> >
> > On Apr 5, 2012, at 11:03 PM, Jagat Singh wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Bill :)
> > >
> > > You are doing great job.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*