Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> RE: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 0)

Given Eugene's findings on ZOOKEEPER-1557, I think we can continue
rolling the current RC out. Others please vote on the thread if you
see any issues with that. Folks who have already voted, please re vote
in case you have a change of opinion.

As for myself, I ran a couple of tests with the RC using open jdk 7
and things seem to work.

+1 from my side. Pat/Ben/Flavio/others what do you guys think?

thanks
mahadev