HDFS >> mail # user >> Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration

+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-04-03, 20:20
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-03, 20:32
+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-04-03, 21:39
+
yypvsxf19870706 2013-04-04, 04:41
Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration
Thanks for replying!

version : hadoop 1.1.1

I am creating a jar file called ga_test.jar and then placing  it in the
build path of another program.
Also, I am using eclipse to create another jar file including ga_test.jar
as a reference library. I do not know why hadoop is taking the filename as
rsrc:ga_test.jar.  (Maybe thats where the ":" is coming into the picture!)

Thanks!

>>> https://mtariq.jux.com/
>>> cloudfront.blogspot.com

*-Varsha *