Flume >> mail # user >> About stopping of the agent at periodical intervals

+
山本 一正 2013-07-02, 13:57
+
Lenin Raj 2013-07-02, 15:09
+
Lenin Raj 2013-07-02, 15:09
+
Kazz y 2013-07-03, 07:31
+
Lenin Raj 2013-07-03, 08:51
+
Kazz y 2013-07-04, 02:12
Re: About stopping of the agent at periodical intervals
Hi,

No not necessary.

I have been running my agent for over a month now.

--
Lenin
On Jul 4, 2013 7:42 AM, "Kazz y" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Whether there is the source data or not, do you recommend that you stop
> the Flume on a regular basis?
> 2013/07/03 17:51 "Lenin Raj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It depends on your distribution - plain Flume, Cloudera or Bigtop
>>
>> You could call
>> kill pid
>> without -9 to kill manually. This will send SIGTERM to the process.
>>
>> --
>> Lenin.
>> On Jul 3, 2013 1:02 PM, "Kazz y" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> I read the Flume user guide, but I am not able to find a suitable
>>> command how to stop the agent.
>>> Is there no way except for killing a process?
>>>
>>> If there aren’t any risks, I am thinking about continuous operation of
>>> the agent.

+
Kazz y 2013-07-04, 05:31