Pig >> mail # dev >> going to request yourkit license for committers

+
Thejas Nair 2011-08-29, 21:57
+
Santhosh Srinivasan 2011-08-29, 22:02
Re: going to request yourkit license for committers
+1
I have used Yourkit previously for profiling Pig and its more then useful.

Ashutosh

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 15:02, Santhosh Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> +1 - this will be very beneficial!

+
Gianmarco 2011-08-30, 13:32