Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate Monday 3/18

+
Matt Foley 2013-03-11, 03:38
+
Colin McCabe 2013-03-11, 18:52
+
Luke Lu 2013-03-11, 21:21
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-11, 16:57
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-11, 16:01
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-13, 16:24
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-15, 16:23
+
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 00:02
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-20, 16:40
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-13, 16:31
Re: [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate for 0.23.7
On 13 March 2013 16:31, Thomas Graves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I think enough critical bug fixes have went in to branch-0.23 that warrant
> another release. I plan on creating a 0.23.7 release by the end March.
>
> Please vote '+1' to approve this plan.  Voting will close on Wednesday
> 3/20 at 10:00am PDT.
>

> +1 non binding
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-15, 16:12