Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 19:23
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-27, 20:40
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-29, 07:50
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-31, 16:41
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-01-03, 20:11
+
Thejas Nair 2013-01-04, 02:16
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-04, 08:14
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-01-04, 09:52
+
Daniel Dai 2013-01-05, 08:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-28, 18:01
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-28, 21:30
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-12-28, 22:09
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-12-28, 22:19
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-28, 22:22
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-12-28, 20:12
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-21, 15:59
Daniel,
  The tarball still has references to 0.10.0 in the documentation.

  RELEASE_NOTES.txt is not updated with 0.10.1 version number and
Highlights section details are that of 0.10.0.
  docs/index.html in tarball still says Pig 0.10.0 documentation

Regards,
Rohini
On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
> release of Pig 0.10.
>
> Keys used to sign the release are available at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
>
> Please download, test, and try it out:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-0/
>
> Should we release this? Vote closes on next Thursday EOD, Dec 27th.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 06:36