HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 Backports.

+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-07, 23:15
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-02-07, 23:22
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-07, 23:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-08, 01:19
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-08, 01:20
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-08, 19:56
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 00:24
Re: 0.94 Backports.
Commented on the jira... I'll revert.

________________________________
 From: Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: 0.94 Backports.

Hey guys, I saw HBASE-7814 [1] -- a backport committed to 0.94 that
makes HBase 0.94 now require Hadoop 1.0 (instead of the older
hadoops).  This was supposed to be a new requirement for hbase 0.96.0.
[2]

Are we ok with making the next 0.94 upgrade incompatible?   (And if we
are we need to release note this kind of stuff).

Jon.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7814

[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-dev/201210.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E

--