HBase >> mail # dev >> Supporter Browsers

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-13, 15:39
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-13, 16:51
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-13, 19:10
+
Elliott Clark 2013-05-13, 19:15
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-13, 20:45
+
Julian Zhou 2013-05-14, 01:31
Re: Supporter Browsers
Sure I'd be +1 with adding those.  The support load should be pretty
minimal since Opera is webkit based, and opera will be going forward.