Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Non utf-8 chars in input

+
Joshi, Rekha 2012-09-11, 08:01
Re: Non utf-8 chars in input
Ajay Srivastava 2012-09-11, 08:21
Rekha,

I guess that problem is that Text class uses utf-8 encoding and one can not set other encoding for this class.
I have not seen any other Text like class which supports other encoding otherwise I have written my custom input format class.

Thanks for your inputs.
Regards,
Ajay Srivastava