HBase >> mail # dev >> Notes from HBase Types/Serialization Discussion

+
Stack 2013-03-07, 22:16
Re: Notes from HBase Types/Serialization Discussion
> Stack proposed the novel idea of all of us agreeing to something and then
actually doing it, and there was consensus that this was a good idea.   :-)

LOL

Discussion was great. Thanks for sharing the notes.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)