Flume, mail # dev - Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol

+
Lenin Raj 2013-06-16, 07:55
Re: Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol
Lenin Raj 2013-06-20, 15:25
Hello,

I fixed the above issue by modifying the code a little.

Now, in DurablePositionTracker.java I get an error on TransferStateFileMeta
(cannot resolve symbol). Please advise on how to resolve this error.

PS - I pulled the repo again today.
Thanks,
Lenin
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Lenin Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I pulled the latest source using
>
> git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flume.git
>
>  I got the version *1.3.0*
>
> And I added all dependencies in IntelliJ IDE and did Make Project. It
> resulted in errors:
>
> java: org.apache.flume.thrift.ThriftSourceProtocol.Processor.append is not
> abstract and does not override abstract method isOneway() in
> org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction
>
> When I checked the source of ProcessFunction in 0.9.0 of Thrift, isOneWay
> method is abstract.
>
> protected abstract boolean isOneway();
>
> Is is because I am using the incorrect version of the dependent libraries?
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks,
> Lenin

+