Flume >> mail # dev >> Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol

Re: Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol
Hello,

I fixed the above issue by modifying the code a little.

Now, in DurablePositionTracker.java I get an error on TransferStateFileMeta
(cannot resolve symbol). Please advise on how to resolve this error.

PS - I pulled the repo again today.
Thanks,