Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Customizing HBase Import

Customizing HBase Import
Hi all,

   I am currently working on integrating Apache Phoenix(currently at
https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix)  with Sqoop for importing data into
HBase. To this, we need to write a custom HBasePutProcessor and have that
called as part of the import process .
   I notice that one can give a custom PutTransformer through -D argument
of the sqoop-import command but couldn't find a way to pass a custom
PutProcessor . Can anyone please provide any pointers / suggestions on how
this can be achieved.

  Appreciate your help!!

Regards
Ravi