Hadoop >> mail # user >> size of input files

+
Siddharth Tiwari 2013-06-02, 17:52
Re: size of input files
Counters can help. Input to mr is a directory. The counters can point to
the number of bytes read from that fs directory.

Rahul
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Siddharth Tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> Is there a way to find out what was the size of the input file to each of
> the jobs from the logs or any other place for all jobs submitted ?
>
> Please help

> *Cheers !!!*
> *Siddharth Tiwari*
> Have a refreshing day !!!
> *"Every duty is holy, and devotion to duty is the highest form of worship
> of God.” *
> *"Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself"*

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-02, 19:20