Hadoop, mail # user - size of input files

Re: size of input files
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-06-02, 17:56
Counters can help. Input to mr is a directory. The counters can point to
the number of bytes read from that fs directory.

Rahul
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Siddharth Tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]