Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to configure multiple reduce jobs in hadoop 2.2.0

Re: How to configure multiple reduce jobs in hadoop 2.2.0
Yes, you need to manually set it. Please see the API at
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable2/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobConf.html#setNumReduceTasks(int)

--
Harsh J