HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Basic Question on Partitioner,Combiner and Co-Processor

Re: Basic Question on Partitioner,Combiner and Co-Processor
Check out this link may be will help you..

http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module5.html#partitioning
http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog/2012/05/hadoop-recipe-implementing-custom-partitioner/
Regards

Shashwat Shriparv