HBase, mail # user - migrating hbase table from one cluster to another

+
Rita 2012-11-17, 14:31
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-11-17, 14:54
Re: migrating hbase table from one cluster to another
Rita 2012-11-17, 16:41
Do I need to restart the cluster? My 0.92.1 already has several hbase
tables.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:54 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When you start the new cluster with 0.92.1, hbase would migrate your data
> to 0.92 format.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Nov 17, 2012, at 6:31 AM, Rita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > My old cluster is running 0.90.4 and the new cluster is running 0.92.1
> >
> > I managed to copy the data from old cluster to new cluster using
> >
> > hadoop distcp -i hftp://oldcluster:50070/hbase/foo.taq /tmp
> >
> > I even copied it to the newcluster :/hbase
> >
> > I am not sure what I need to do next to have hbase recognize the data
> >
> > --
> > --- Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.--

Ted Yu 2012-11-17, 16:47
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-17, 17:18
+