Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] Hadoop Karaf support

[DISCUSSION] Hadoop Karaf support
Hi folks,

Maybe some of you remember the discussion about OSGi support some months
ago.

In order to move forward without impacting Hadoop core itself, I worked
on a Hadoop Karaf support.

I created a Jira to track changes:

I also started a serie of articles to explain what we can do with Hadoop
Karaf and how to install/use it. I published the first article this morning:
http://blog.nanthrax.net/2013/07/apache-hadoop-and-karaf-article-1-karaf-as-hdfs-client/

All comments are welcome !

Thanks all,
Regards