Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to recover hadoop cluster using SecondaryNameNode ?

Re: How to recover hadoop cluster using SecondaryNameNode ?
Allen,

Do you mean HDFS-976 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-976> and
HDFS-966 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-966> ?

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 1:32 AM, Allen Wittenauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> This code hasn't been committed to any branch yet and doesn't appear to
have undergone any review outside of Facebook. :(

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang