Hive >> mail # dev >> next hive release

Re: next hive release
At one of the previous Hive Contributor meetings we agreed to do
time-based releases every four months. I still think this is a worthwhile
goal and strongly support releasing 0.11.0 soon.

Question for the HCatalog developers: Is it feasible to have HCatalog ready
in time for an April release. If not, how should we handle this?

Thanks.

Carl