HDFS >> mail # user >> Throttle replication speed in case of datanode failure

Re: Throttle replication speed in case of datanode failure
Not true per the sources, it controls all DN->DN copy/move rates, although
the property name is misleading. Are you noticing a consistent rise in the
rate or is it spiky?

--
Harsh J