Zookeeper, mail # user - Manually replicating ZK

+
michael.boom 2013-11-08, 15:30
Re: Manually replicating ZK
Patrick Hunt 2013-11-12, 05:45
That should work. Make sure you update the myid file appropriately.

Easier though you might just add the two new servers with consistent
configuration across all three. First start the original server, then
start 1 of the new servers, wait for it to form a quorum with server
1, then start server 3. No need to copy the datadirs.

Patrick