Drill >> mail # dev >> Implementing the Query resource

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-12, 14:07
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-12, 15:52
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-26, 16:50
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-26, 17:37
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-27, 12:03
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-27, 13:12
Re: Implementing the Query resource
The HttpEngine class which encapsulates the Jetty server is instantiated
from the Drillbit class to start the web server. So java-exec depends on
http-engine.

Happy to have a quick hangout on this if you have the time...

Hari

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-27, 13:39
+