Drill >> mail # dev >> Implementing the Query resource

Re: Implementing the Query resource
The HttpEngine class which encapsulates the Jetty server is instantiated
from the Drillbit class to start the web server. So java-exec depends on
http-engine.

Happy to have a quick hangout on this if you have the time...

Hari