Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Proposal to move Hive Apache Jenkins jobs to Bigtop Jenkins?

Re: Proposal to move Hive Apache Jenkins jobs to Bigtop Jenkins?
Ok sounds good. FWIW, the code that will actually execute on the Jenkins
slave is actually just a very lightweight REST client that communicates
with our "parallel test" service.

My username is brock.

Hive Dev:  I think that at least two more committers should create accounts
so we don't have a bus factor here.

Brock