Zookeeper, mail # user - zookeeper with OSGI Container

+
Narasimha Tadepalli 2013-03-01, 15:46
Re: zookeeper with OSGI Container
Christian Schneider 2013-03-01, 22:27
We use zookeeper in OSGi in CXF DOSGi. You can take a look at the
starter we use here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/trunk/discovery/distributed/zookeeper-server/

Christian

--