Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper-3.3.2 has default maxClientCnxns set to 10?

+
Alex Baranau 2011-03-25, 19:36
+
Stack 2011-03-25, 20:00
+
Alex Baranau 2011-03-25, 20:57
+
Mathias Herberts 2011-03-25, 21:22
+
Alex Baranau 2011-03-25, 22:21
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-03-26, 01:07
+
Dmitriy Lyubimov 2011-03-26, 09:04
+
Dmitriy Lyubimov 2011-03-26, 09:08
Re: zookeeper-3.3.2 has default maxClientCnxns set to 10?
On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 2:08 AM, Dmitriy Lyubimov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> or perhaps scratch that. it seems you are saying the problem arises on
> the backend and your reducer code certainly doesn't create over 10
> connections there. so it might be a combination of other tasks running
> at the same address.

Yes, in my case it's a matter of machines with 20+ MR slots, each of which
consumes a ZK connection.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon