HBase, mail # user - HBase and Consistency in CAP

Re: HBase and Consistency in CAP
Mohit Anchlia 2011-12-02, 20:01
Where can I read more on this specific subject?

Based on your answer I have more questions, but I want to read more
specific information about how it works and why it's designed that
way.