Drill, mail # user - High-level architecture

Re: High-level architecture
Michael Hausenblas 2013-01-29, 15:10

> Like it.

Thanks. Glad you find it useful.
> You should probably add jdbc and odbc as input and output interfaces
Agreed, direct RDBMS access should be there. Would a further data source at the bottom capture that or do you mean (also) in the top right corner (extending REST, etc.)? Unsure how to express this best ...

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas