Flume, mail # user - Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException

Re: Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException
George Pang 2013-10-30, 19:52
Thank you, but I am not so sure I can insert header with the example in
this blog. I miss a part for the whole picture.

George