HBase >> mail # dev >> Is it feasible to delete qualified tombstones during minor compaction?

Re: Is it feasible to delete qualified tombstones during minor compaction?
Hi
         I have seen some issue raised by Sergey regarding removing Delete
markers during minor compaction. Not remembering the issue id and details :(

-Anoop-