HBase, mail # dev - Is it feasible to delete qualified tombstones during minor compaction?

Re: Is it feasible to delete qualified tombstones during minor compaction?
Anoop John 2013-03-14, 16:22
Hi
         I have seen some issue raised by Sergey regarding removing Delete
markers during minor compaction. Not remembering the issue id and details :(

-Anoop-