Pig >> mail # dev >> A contribution to piggybank XMLLoader

+
Ahmed Eldawy 2013-04-30, 23:00
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-30, 23:08
Re: A contribution to piggybank XMLLoader
Thanks for your help.
I've created an issue and attached my fix. Here's the link
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3304?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel
What should I do next to get this code merged with the source repo?

Best regards,
Ahmed Eldawy