Pig, mail # user - Coding standards of Pig

+
Raj hadoop 2013-04-21, 13:53
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-21, 14:05
Re: Coding standards of Pig
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-21, 14:08
Sorry for the typo. I missed the second link.
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/08/process-a-million-songs-with-apache-pig/

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/