HBase >> mail # user >> Where are hadoop distributions compatible with hbase-0.89

Where are hadoop distributions compatible with hbase-0.89
Hi All.

I found many hadoop jars floating around (for example
http://people.apache.org/~rawson/repo/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-core/)
but can't find distribution and/or source repository used to build this jars.

stumbleupon uses 0.20.2-321, but it is close to cloudera, but not
cloudera 0.20.2-320 release.

Can someone point me where I can get hadoop distirbution for current hbase 0.89.
Andrey