HBase, mail # user - Cannot post or reply to hbase mailing list anymore - please unblock

Re:: Cannot post or reply to hbase mailing list anymore - please unblock
Dhaval Shah 2012-05-26, 09:35

I am seeing a very similar behavior. The funny part is that if I reply from my android it goes through (like right now) but if I send it from my browser its classified as spam (for the exact same email account)