Flume, mail # dev - Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:33
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-18, 09:39
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 09:54
+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:59
+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 10:27
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 10:37
+
Ralph Goers 2013-02-11, 23:35
Re: Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 09:39
Hi Denny,
What are your thoughts for improving this? Maybe you want to consider
submitting a patch?

If you know what the string you want to use is, you might also consider
using a StaticInterceptor.

Regards,
Mike
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:33 AM, Denny Ye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi all, HostInterceptor obtains loopback address if there hasn't configure
> for local server at /etc/hosts. Can we change the acquire method for local
> IP. Currently, we are using 'InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress()'

+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:54